Andre Burton, J.D.
Vice President for Human Resources and Diversity
Amy Lee, M.D., M.P.H., M.B.A.
Program Director, Consortium of Eastern Ohio Master of Public Health
- NEOMED’s faculty, staff and students are its most valued and essential resources. NEOMED is committed to fostering leadership at all levels in a nurturing and collaborative environment.
- NEOMED is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce and student body. It is committed to ensuring equity and inclusion at all levels of the University
- NEOMED faculty and staff are dedicated to serving students and are empowered to provide and support superior service – whether in the classroom, the campus or the community — as one unified University.
- NEOMED seeks to develop and retain leaders; to recognize outstanding performance and contributions to the University; and to communicate to all members of the NEOMED family that they are valued.
- Recruit and retain a diverse student body, reflective of the community we serve
- Create an interpersonal culture of excellence that delivers an Exceptional Student Experience
- Create a campus environment that promotes and enhances a healthy study/life balance and builds a sense of community
Faculty and Staff
- Attract and retain a more diverse faculty and staff
- Evaluate the organizational structure to ensure faculty and staff workforce levels are sufficient, workloads are manageable, duplication is reduced, and oversight is appropriate
- Develop robust professional development initiatives targeted to the needs and aspirations of faculty and staff
- Evaluate compensation plans, create promotion pathways and develop succession plans
- Build a strong culture of appreciation, recognition and collegiality for all NEOMED employees
- Keep communication channels transparent
- Provide greater opportunities for input from the NEOMED community to assist in University decision-making
- Create a culture of operational excellence
- Develop more philanthropic resources
- Create opportunities that play a valuable role in Alumni professional development and their ongoing success
- Expand opportunities for Alumni to connect with current students and the University
- Develop meaningful experiences to engage Alumni
- Recognize Alumni for their accomplishments and leadership