Join our faculty
For full- or part-time employment
See active searches
For affiliated/clinical appointments
Join our affiliated faculty (clinical, adjunct, preceptor, non-tenure track and other limited appointments)
‘VITALS’ with Bernhard Fassl, M.D.
Dr. Fassl, director of the Center for Global Health Innovation at NEOMED, will speak at noon, Thursday, Dec. 1. Details.
- I forgot my password: Password reset
- Classroom technology, Canvas, audio/video, Zoom, streaming: Academic Technology
- Survey software (Qualtrics)
- I’m a new and need an IT account: Request an account
- All other tech needs: Information Technology
More: Faculty Systems
- Application launcher
- Campus Ops Work Request
- Envisio, our strategic planning dashboard
- Help Desk
- Kuali Research System
- NEOMED intranet
- LEAD Center (Cornerstone), formerly the Success Center
Policies and governance
- Compass (student handbook)
- Employee handbook
- Faculty bylaws
- University Faculty Council
- University policies
- Vice President of Academic Affairs, Office of
for affiliated faculty
‘Affiliated’ = clinical, adjunct, preceptor, non-tenure track and other limited appointments.
- All colleges: Seek initial appointment
- All colleges: Career development
- College of Medicine:
- College of Pharmacy: Become a preceptor
Leadership, mentoring, education
- Continuing Education
- Faculty Enrichment and Engagement, Office of
- Faculty Relations and Professional Development, Office of
- Medical Education Faculty Development
- Professional development, including Lean Six Sigma NEW!
- Process for promotion
- Appointment: Full-time faculty | Affiliated faculty
- Master Teacher Guild
- The Writing Center can help with CVs and other high stakes writing
- Academic Impressions (login req)
Diversity and inclusion
- College of Medicine: Home page | Clinical faculty page
- College of Pharmacy: Home page | Preceptors’ page
- College of Graduate Studies: Home page | Faculty page
Calendars, news, events
- Calendars: Academic | University events
- Ignite Magazine
- The Pulse with campus news | Receive The Pulse in your inbox
- University Faculty Council newsletter
- Website: Update your web profile
- Care Team: Make a referral to help a student or employee in distress
- Ferrell Whited Physical Therapy
- NEOMED Health Care: For the primary care needs of our employees and their dependents covered by NEOMED’s SummaCare plan. Zero co-pay for services received at NEOMED Health Care.
- NEOvations Pharmacy Services offers employees vaccinations, annual medicine reviews and more.
- Sequoia Wellness, our on-site recreation center
- Summa Pharmacy
- Wellness at NEOMED
- Wellness Portal
Write to Faculty Relations at email@example.com
How can we make this webpage better for you? Tell us.
What’s happening at NEOMED?
The Pulse is your go-to source for news and events happening on and around campus.
Want to share your news, article or promote your event? Submit it to The Pulse!